Change requires targeted progress and our team of experts know how to navigate the political system to achieve tangible wins.
We know that long-term success requires pragmatic near-term wins by passing and implementing policies that address the challenges people face to access health care they can afford. Our team of political operatives strategically identifies opportunities where our skills and expertise are needed. We collaborate with local and national leaders to enhance, support and build campaigns to get policies on the agenda and over the finish line. We work at the state and federal levels to secure legislative and executive solutions that most effectively eliminate the barriers people face to accessing affordable health care.
We know how the political system works and which levers to pull in order to reach desired results. We also know what it takes to get the right stakeholders to the table, build the right coalition, develop the strongest policy, communicate complex issues in a compelling way and engage the public in a productive dialog. Our team takes a multi-faceted approach to providing resources, strategic advice, and technical assistance, while sharing best practices with partners on the ground across the country.
Targeted Campaign Approach
The role that we play in each effort is customized based on what’s needed:
- Develop and execute a targeted approach to get our prioritized policies across the finish line
- Develop a network of campaign operatives in partnership with allies to execute campaigns across the country
- Create and share a library of resources, tactics and playbooks with state and federal allies
- Provide strategic political advice and engage in direct advocacy in order to shore up inside-the-capitol support among legislators and governors
- Provide a variety of technical assistance related to policy development, public opinion research, message development, coalition building, etc.
- Assist with identifying financial resources to support campaigns and counter opposition efforts
Contact us today if you need policy solutions, research, and insights to approaches that put people’s needs in the center of change,