Our Federal Policy Efforts
Advancing Long-term Federal Policy Improvements
We’re working to create the conditions for long-term change. We know that we need a new national conversation and new innovative solutions to build momentum to federal change that won’t be overturned at every election.
Our goal is to expand access to quality, affordable health care in the near term while paving a path toward durable, people-centered federal policies. In order to achieve improved outcomes for people, health care policies must protect people from financial devastation due to illness or injury, be fiscally responsible and achieve the durable political support necessary to ensure long-term stability.
In the future, we want all people to be able to access high-quality health care in a way that meets their unique needs at a price they can afford.
Our Value to Policymakers
- Provide resources, technical assistance, and best practices as they seek to pass legislation.
- Offer insights about how to meet people’s needs via public opinion research
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement and share the expertise of our Leadership Councils.
- Foster collaboration with local and national policy leaders to develop and advocate for evidence-based, effective policies.
Our Network of Experts
Our network of leadership councils that inform our work include:
- A bipartisan Board of Directors
- Our Founder’s Council of more than 100 experts representing health care executives, policy experts, researchers, providers, patients, advocates, and more
- An Entrepreneurs Council of health care executives and innovators
- Our Voices of Real Life comprised of individuals representing diverse communities with various life experiences
Contact us today if you need policy solutions, research, and insights to approaches that put people’s needs in the center of change,