Jan 26 Webinar: Building a Better Health Care System in the Midst of a Pandemic
What were the most important lessons for state holders during 2020? The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated deep underlying problems in the U.S. health care system. However, in doing so, the pandemic points the way for reforms that could improve our ability to deal with potential future epidemics and serve Americans’ basic human care needs.
- Emily Barson – Executive Director, USofCare
- Dennis Heaphy – USofCare Founder’s Council
- Jessica Altman – Commissioner, Pennsylvania Insurance Department & Chair NAIC Health Insurance and Managed Care Committee
- Tom Betlach – Partner at Speire Healthcare Strategies, former Director of the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
- Jefferey Hayden – Senior Government Relations Specialist with Fredickson & Byron P.A. & former Minnesota Senate Assistant Minority Leader